We help you for your all legal needs during property purchase stages in Turkey.
Why you should work with lawyers?
• Just as you would use a lawyer to buy a property at home, so you should use one when buying a property in Turkey.
• Firstly, your lawyer will be able to check the Sale Contract which will initially be in Turkish.
• With your “Power of Attorney”, your lawyer should be able to sign documents for you in your absence.
• You should just check that the wording of the Power of Attorney allows your lawyer the power to fulfill the functions you want him to do - and that the wording meets the requirements of the appropriate institution (e.g. Bank or Title Deed Office)
• Your lawyer should also ensure that the Seller has applied for your Military Clearance because if this is not done - then your mortgage offer could expire, or the seller may not wait longer.
• Escrow services for payments. At this time the lawyer will be act as reliable third party. • Engaging a Turkish Lawyer shall therefore save you time, money and avoid risk.
• Your lawyer will establish the turnkey delivery transactions of your property.
• Your lawyer will participate in the meetings to be held with the relevant authorities in order to consider the legal issues related with your property and will provide you legal counselling services regarding your real estate.
• Giving “Power of Attorney” process takes about two hours and needs to be witnessed at the notary office in Turkey.
• Please note that giving power of attorney avoids you having to travel to Turkey several times within a matter of several weeks/months whilst your Turkey property purchasing process continues.
• Please also note that giving a solicitor power of attorney does not give the solicitor any claim over your Turkey property, it will be your name and picture on the title deeds.
• Your lawyer should translate and notarise your homeland will so that there will be no legal problems concerning inheritance.
Besides of what we can do for foreign Investors In Turkey except Real estate purchase process mentioned above:
• General Legal Advice.
• Due Diligence (Investigate and authenticate the legal status of immovable properties done in Registry of Deeds Office)
• Contracts regarding construction & real estate.
• Solving real estate disputes through mediation or legal action.
• Legal Advice regarding Companies in Turkey.
• Formation of Companies in Turkey.
• Setting up the branches of an established company outside of Turkey.
• Preparation of shareholders agreements and articles of associations
• Tax and insurance.
• Inheritance & wills.
• Power of Attorney for buying property Power of Attorney enables your lawyer to act behalf of you during you absence. A Power of Attorney is a document where one person confers on another the right to act on his/her behalf and in that respect the attorney can act just as though he or she were the donor of the power.
This means your lawyer is going to chase all legal and administrative paperwork on behalf of you during your purchase process and can sign any documentation at municipality or title deed registration office or at any governmental unit behalf of you. The person who signs (executes) a Power of Attorney is called the Principal. The Power of Attorney gives legal authority to another person (Attorney-in-Fact) to make property, financial and other legal decisions for the Principal. Power of attorney usually includes authorization to buy/register the property in the name of the buyer, to obtain “completion report” for the property, official registration of water and electricity meters, insurance for the property, registration of property in the municipality department, payment of local taxes, making legal claims and conduct litigation, attend to tax,etc. The notaries are authorized to prepare Power of Attorney document in Turkey. You should go to one of the notary public in Turkey in order to prepare a valid Power of Attorney for your lawyer. If you want a sample of our Power of Attorney of have any questions about this document, please mail to this address written below.